This listing is sold as a set of 2 legs as part of our new Quick Ship program. Orders placed by 12pm PT will ship same day!
These solid Bell-shape flat bar legs make it easy to create a custom piece of furniture. Simply screw or bolt on your surface, or add them to an existing piece of furniture for an instant lift. With no welds and a minimalist design, they add a clean, streamlined look to rustic, industrial, and modern projects. Each heavy-duty u-shape leg is hand-crafted and made to order using 2.5"-wide, 0.375"-thick flat bar steel.
- SIZE SELECTION: We offer a variety of sizes. Contact us if you have needs outside of the listed sizes.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: Built for professionals, designers, makers, and DIYers alike.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA FROM RECYCLED STEEL. Our products are built from strong, durable, American recycled steel at our factories in Wisconsin and Nevada.
- ENDURING STRENGTH: Heavy-duty 0.375"-thick flat bar steel legs are engineered to hold up to 1,000 pounds of weight per pair. Choose 0.5" super duty for heavier projects.
- DESIGNER FINISHES: Available in raw steel and clear, black, or white powder coat finishes. Raw steel offers an unfinished industrial look, and can be waxed, painted, or allowed to develop a natural rust patina. Our powder coat finishes are rust-proof and scratch-resistant.
- BUILT TO LAST: All of our products are carefully crafted and go through an extensive quality assurance process.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Assembly instructions included. Raw steel products ship with wax. Hardware not included. (Hex-head screws with zinc-plated washers are suitable for most projects. Use furniture pads for uneven or delicate floors).
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We stand behind our legs for life.
All of our products are handmade to order, and carefully inspected to ensure the best quality.
- Raw Steel Normally ships in 3-5 business days, powder coated in 7-10 business days.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation and the tracking number for your order.
- Find our full shipping, order change, and return policy here.
- Heavy-duty 0.375"-thick A36 mild steel
- Hot-rolled for a modern u-shaped curve
- Minimum yield strength (yield point): 36,000 psi
- Ultimate tensile strength (break point): 58,000–80,000 psi
- Weight capacity (per pair):
Standard Duty: Up to 500 lbs (2 people can lift bench/table)
- Heavy Duty: Up to 1,000 lbs (4 people can lift bench/table)
Super Duty: Up to 1,500 lbs