Paypal + DIY Hairpin Legs
Pay now or pay over time with PayPal Credit. Just use PayPal Credit in PayPal checkout.
Subject to credit approval.
Special financing options:
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit when you spend up to $98.99.
You choose how to pay:
- You can pay your balance in full by the payment due date that is on your statement to avoid paying any interest,
- Or just make the minimum payments until you've paid off your purchase and pay the accumulated interest from the posting date (usually within a few days after your purchase date).
- We'll send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months when you spend $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- Getting what you want, when you want is easy with PayPal Credit.
Avoid interest charges.
- Log into your account online to check your account information at any time to keep track and make payments.
- We'll also email you when your monthly statement is ready to help you stay on top of your purchases.
- Just be sure you pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date to avoid interest on this purchase.
- You can even use the special financing offers on multiple purchases when you spend $99 or more on each individual transaction.
- Multiple purchases of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
You decide how to pay.
- If you don't want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.
If approved, Comenity Capital Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Comenity Capital Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
About PayPal CreditPayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
Get more with PayPal Credit:
More payment flexibility.Pay now or over time. You decide what's best for you.
Manage your accounts in one place.By simply logging into PayPal.com, you can keep track of all your PayPal and PayPal Credit transactions at any time. Plus, we will email you when your monthly statement is ready so you can stay on top of your payments. If you don't have a PayPal account, it's easy to sign up at PayPal.com.
Easy, fast checkout.There's no credit card needed, and no account numbers to enter. Get in, get out and get on with your life.
Your Protection. Our Priority.Eligible purchases are backed by PayPal Purchase Protection.
- If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250.
See FAQ for more info.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 19.99% and the Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $35, even less if it's your first time.
See FAQ for more info.
Click here to view the PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. You must pay with PayPal Credit to get the offers. Minimum purchase required is before shipping and tax. Offers not valid on previous purchases, returns or exchanges. Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
PayPal Credit is a line of credit from Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It's easy to apply and easy to use.
View PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions
You can use PayPal Credit on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Here's how:
- Check out with PayPal and then choose PayPal Credit.
- Answer 2 quick questions and accept the terms.
- You'll know within seconds if you are approved.
- Look for your PayPal Credit statement notification via email.
If your PayPal Credit account is linked to your PayPal account, your offers may vary.
Select PayPal Credit as your payment choice during checkout. You'll be asked to provide your date of birth and your Social Security number, and then to agree to the terms and conditions to apply for a PayPal Credit account. You'll know within seconds if you are approved. And here's the cool thing: link your PayPal Credit account to your PayPal account and you'll see it as a payment option when you check out with PayPal.
There are two ways to choose PayPal Credit. Some merchants have a PayPal Credit option at checkout. If they do, you can simply choose that option. If you don't see a PayPal Credit option, check out with PayPal, and then you'll have the option to select PayPal Credit as your payment method. Either way a window will appear on your screen where you'll provide your date of birth and your Social Security number, and then agree to the terms and conditions. Approval takes just seconds and you can complete your purchase.
You have the option to make no payments for 6 months on qualifying purchases. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.
You'll receive monthly statements and can choose to pay in full or over time (interest charges may apply). For your convenience, once you link your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts, you can keep track of your purchases and make payments on PayPal.com. Pay your balance due from either your PayPal balance or your bank account.
You can also mail your payments in to:
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658
Nope! There is no annual fee to use PayPal Credit. See the Terms and Conditions.
Yes you do. Here's how it works: after you've been approved, Comenity Capital Bank will open a PayPal Credit account with a credit line of at least $250.
You can continue to use PayPal Credit for purchases and, if those purchases cause your outstanding balance to exceed your credit line, we'll evaluate you for a credit line increase. Your eligibility for a credit increase is determined by your credit history and customer history with PayPal Credit, and the Terms and Conditions. This will happen automatically during checkout, so you don't even need to ask.
The Annual Percentage Rate for standard purchases and cash advances on a PayPal Credit line is 19.99%, although some special offers have a lower, promotional APR. The Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date to avoid interest charges. Learn more about the interest rate.
PayPal Credit is a credit account that you can use to make purchases and send money. Comenity Capital Bank will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to opening your account and establishing your credit line. Creditworthiness is determined by Comenity Capital Bank. This process happens in a matter of seconds as part of the PayPal Credit checkout process. Once you are a PayPal Credit customer, you can use your credit line to make purchases. If you make a purchase that would cause your outstanding balance to go above your credit line, we will review your credit history and history with PayPal Credit to instantly determine whether to increase your credit line.
Yes, you will be charged a late fee for each month that the minimum payment is not paid by the payment due date. The first time you're late, the amount of the late fee will be the same amount as the missed payment, up to $25. If you're late again, the late fee will be up to $35.
Yes! PayPal Credit provides "zero fraud liability" protection, the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges. And we verify your identity with top-of-mind information such as your date of birth and your Social Security number, so there's no account number that can be lost or stolen.
PayPal Credit is available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores.