Hairpin Legs: Raw Steel & Handmade - 3/8" or 1/2" diameter | 4" to 40" - NEW
- Shipping Times:
- FREE Maintance Kits FREE Maintenance Kit With Each Set of Raw Steel Hairpin Legs:For all raw steel legs we give you one maintenance kit with an order of a set of legs (four legs). This kit includes wax to polish your legs and protect them from the elements, an applicator pad, scotch-brite pad and screws (1.25ÌÎ_ÌÎ_? x 3/16") to attach the legs and an instruction list for how to best take care of them over time. Note: Bulk orders generally do not ship with kits.Baseplate/Mounting Bracket Dimensions:
?Ì¥ÌÎ_Don't see what you're looking for?
$10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING PER ORDER
That's right, our heavy, steel, awesome hairpin legs ship to you for just $10 anywhere in the continental U.S.
With these timeless hairpin legs you can create a mid-century modern statement piece, live edge table or turn a stump, piece of plywood or pallet into a piece of furniture. Formed and welded by hand in the USA.
- COLD ROLLED STEEL:?Ì¥ÌÎ_For a better finish and stronger legs
- SOLID WELDS:?Ì¥ÌÎ_Creates super strong hairpin legs that will last you a lifetime
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE:?Ì¥ÌÎ_We stand by our legs for life.?Ì¥ÌÎ_
Note: please select the quantity of legs needed - these are sold as individual items.
- Current lead time is 10-15 Business DAYS AFTER ORDER PLACED
- Powder Coated Items:?Ì¥ÌÎ_Ship in 5 business days from order date
We use L-shaped base plates for our legs.?Ì¥ÌÎ_Each has 4 holes drilled to use for attachments. Full details on the brackets?Ì¥ÌÎ_are?Ì¥ÌÎ_on our FAQ page, found here.