Set of 4 Hairpin Legs, 2-Rod Design
Read More About This Product
We offer all of our heights and finishes in a set of 4, bundled for you at a discounted price. If you are looking for single legs or 1-3 units, check out our Individual Hairpin Legs, 2-Rod Design.
With these timeless hairpin legs, you can create a mid-century modern statement piece, live-edge table or turn a stump, a piece of plywood or pallet into a piece of furniture. Formed and welded by our team in the USA.
We care about making a quality product that you can be proud to put on a piece of furniture in your home, at your office, or better yet, on something that you‚Äôre making for someone else. Through our own personal experiences, we know the connection that can be created by making a special piece, so we take the utmost care to make our legs special for you.
- LARGEST SELECTION: We offer sizes from 4" to 40". Find the perfect height hairpin legs for your custom build!
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: Built for professionals, designers, makers and DIYers alike.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY RECYCLED STEEL: We use cold rolled steel instead of hot rolled steel for a higher-quality finish and stronger legs.
SOLID WELDS: Creates super strong hairpin legs that will last you a lifetime.
- SUPPORTS HUNDREDS OF POUNDS: Each leg is built to support hundreds of pounds of pressure. We've even welded them to a car, and they did just fine!
- POWDER COATED: Unlike most hairpin leg companies, we powder coat all of our colors to provide the best finish, using only the best materials.
Floor Protectors now included (a $7.99 value)!
FREE Maintenance Kit with¬†each set of Raw Steel Hairpin Legs:
For all raw steel products, we include one maintenance kit with an order of a set of legs (four legs). This kit includes: (1) Wax - To polish your legs and protect them indoor wear and tear, (2) Applicator pad, (3) Screws (#8-11 x 1-1/4" Phillips Pan Head Coarse Thread Black Phosphate/Wax Screws) to attach the legs, (4) Raw steel maintenance instructions so your legs endure over time.
Note: Bulk orders do not ship with maintenance kits or floor protectors unless ordered separately.
- Raw steel products hairpin legs ship in just 1-2 business days after order is placed.
- Powder coated hairpin legs ship in just 3-4 business days after order is placed.
- Expedited shipping service available.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation and a tracking number for your order.
- Find our full shipping, order change, and return policy here.
Base Plate/Mounting Bracket Dimensions:
- 3/8" Diameter (Leg Thickness) 1008 Cold Rolled Steel, Great for standard projects.
- 1/2" Diameter (Leg Thickness) 1008 Cold Rolled Steel, Heavy-duty, best for heaviest of projects.
Very sturdy and nicely made. The jet black is very sleek. Will be buying more.
Exactly what ordered and speedy delivery
The legs I received were excellent. The screws were too long for my application, so I can't comment on them. The floor protectors are convenient, but don't stay put on the legs so I used a bit of super glue to keep them in place
Made a dog bowl holder using 1 1/2 inch butcher block and hairpin legs.
Am very pleased with the DIYHairpin Legs sets I recently ordered. Used them to make to occasional tables needed in our Florida vacation home. If I hadn't been able to purchase these table legs in bright tropical colors, I wouldn't have the tables I wanted. I was equally impressed with the order support staff at DIY Hairpin Legs. They were very helpful and courteous during the order process, throughout the shipping/delivery and resolving a very minor issue after delivery. Couldn't be more pleased with the whole DIY Hairpin Legs experience.
Ordering in Large Quantities?
As the largest provider of Hairpin Legs in the USA, we offer bulk and wholesale discounts. Ordering more than 10 sets?