Square Tube Steel Table & Bench Leg - 3" x 1" Tube Steel
Read More About This Product
NOTE: Each leg is sold separately. Select a quantity of 2 for a pair.
Our strong and sturdy square tube steel table and bench legs are handcrafted and made to order, using 3" x 1" recycled steel. Their clean profile blends simplicity, style, and functionality. With preformed slots, assembly is easy. Simply attach a new or salvaged surface for a custom creation.
- SIZE SELECTION: We offer a variety of sizes. Contact us if you have needs outside of the listed sizes.
- Width is measured at the widest point of the leg (bottom).
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: Built for professionals, designers, makers, and DIYers alike.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA FROM RECYCLED STEEL: Our products are built from strong, durable recycled steel at our factories in Wisconsin and Nevada.
- ENDURING STRENGTH: Each of our square tube steel table and bench legs is engineered to hold up to 400 pounds static vertical load.
- DESIGNER FINISHES: Available in raw steel and clear, black, or white powder-coat finishes. Raw steel offers an unfinished industrial look, and can be waxed, painted, or allowed to develop a natural rust patina. Our powder-coat finishes are rust-proof and scratch-resistant.
- BUILT TO LAST: All of our products are carefully crafted and go through an extensive quality assurance process.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Assembly instructions included. Raw steel products ship with wax. Leveling feet SOLD SEPARATELY other Hardware not included. (Hex-head screws with zinc-plated washers are suitable for most projects.)
All of our products are handmade to order, and carefully inspected to ensure the best quality.
- Raw Steel items ship 5-7 business days after order is placed.
- Powder Coated items ship 10-12 business days after order is placed.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation and the tracking number for your order.
- Find our full shipping, order change, and return policy here.
- Hot-rolled ASTM A513 steel
- Square 3" x 1" tube steel wall thickness: 0.12"
- Top plate width: 4"
- Top plate slots: 0.25" diameter, 0.5" width
- Minimum yield strength (yield point): 72,000 psi
- Ultimate tensile strength (break point): 87,000 psi
- Weight capacity (per leg): Up to 400 lbs static vertical load
- Threaded leveling feet sold separately.
Ordering in Large Quantities?
As the largest provider of Hairpin Legs in the USA, we offer bulk and wholesale discounts. Ordering more than 10 sets?